News:

Welcome to the MF1 Forum

Main Menu

2017 Season - Rate the Drivers

Started by Chrill, March 26, 2017, 01:24:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrill

Quote from: Penfold on December 27, 2017, 06:15:58 AMOne tweak to consider for the 'comparison' page: if there will be more than just the two of us scoring, then for ease of comparison how about showing each member's average for each driver?  Highest and lowest scores highlighted.
So let's say there's 5 of us, then everyone will have a row of their own with their average for that driver, with the highest and lowest highlighted? Might be doable.

Quote from: Penfold on December 27, 2017, 06:15:58 AM
2017 - How the hell did I end up scoring Kvyat almost half a point higher than you?  I'm truly baffled.  And I'm slightly baffled at how Dan the Pie Man finished as your top scorer....
I don't know how Dan got that gold medal of mine. I don't rate him as the best driver of 2017, or well clearly I do... Weird. I'd put him in the top 5 for sure, but not at the very top.

Quote from: Penfold on December 27, 2017, 06:15:58 AMSeems I went a bit nuts with the perfect tens in the first few races: over-excitement at the start of a new season?  Let's see if it happens this year, well, next year unless you're reading this in five+ days' time.
It's still 2017, dear.
"It is becoming apparent Ericsson is not, after all, joining Ferrari Ganassi for 2019 2020."
- Chrill, 28 Sep 2018 8 Oct 2019

Penfold

... and now next year has once again become this year.

They say no news is good news... but in the world of F1 no news is just tedious.
"I like beating and punching."
- Chrill (28/09/2018)