News:

Welcome to the MF1 Forum

Main Menu

Irrelevant F1 Facts and News and Stuff

Started by Penfold, March 07, 2017, 02:07:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrill

"It is becoming apparent Ericsson is not, after all, joining Ferrari Ganassi for 2019 2020."
- Chrill, 28 Sep 2018 8 Oct 2019

Penfold

Hmm, no wonder you plumped for Van Door... Seems I'll have to stick with the Toffee guy as well.
"I like beating and punching."
- Chrill (28/09/2018)

Chrill

This seems like a suitable topic for this fact:

Only 1 driver has actually scored points in all 6 races this year:
Lando Norris

Yeah. I mean, you might argue that Leclerc has scored points in all races he took part in, which is accurate. But he DNSed in Monaco.

Obviously Max and Lewis failed to score in Baku. Perez finished 11th at Imola, Sainz 11th in Portugal. Gasly DNFed in Bahrain, Ricciardo was lapped in Monaco en route to 12th, and Bottas clearly retired twice and failed to show up once (Baku).

On a similar note, Vettel scored points for just the 2nd time this year but is ahead of Ricciardo who scored points at 5 of the 6 races so far.
"It is becoming apparent Ericsson is not, after all, joining Ferrari Ganassi for 2019 2020."

Chrill

I'm sure this falls under the "irrelevant F1 stuff" part of this topic. I got a tattoo! My first one, at that. All a bit sore now, but your job is to identify the year and make of this car. Some artistic liberties are present to ensure the details are not too overwhelming, so that may make it more difficult.

Penfold

Oh for a splash of colour....

First instinct was Ferrari, but nose cone makes me think the 2020 Renault
- Chrill (28/09/2018)

Chrill

No! It's the Mercedes nose of 2018. I mean, I would've preferred a Ferrari but that car was the only one I could find a suitable sketching of

Penfold

Ahh yes, just couldn't bring to mind who had that little slot at the top of the nose cone
- Chrill (28/09/2018)